Citrix Server Training in Chennai
‘CodingCub’ provides the best Citrix Server Training in Chennai provide a career oriented and practical training from a well-experienced Citrix from the top MNCs to enrich your knowledge on the Citrix Server and train you to troubleshoot few problems in the practical sessions. The trainers will also make the tools handy for you to use and also teach you when these tools can be used with various example they have found in the real-time environment. We also guide you to maintain the XenApp, checking the logon to the server, connections to the server, perform daily health checks, incident, change as well as problem management, and sever health check and optimization. This training also includes communication skill and soft skill interview along with the technology training to enhance your skills to crack the interview. CodingCub takes a regular feedback on the training and provide assistance to increase our student’s knowledge in all possible ways.
Citrix Systems is a MNC that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service and cloud computing technologies that includes open source products Xen. They develop software for computer and other devices that can be used to remotely connect to servers, applications and networks and these products are used by 330,000 organizations. Citrix servers is uses Microsoft Terminal services to deliver Windows application to PCs. This allows the users of the other systems like UNIX workstations, Apple Macintosh computers and X Terminals use the programs which are not available for those using Windows. There are two technologies used in Citrix Servers are WinFrame and Independent Computing Architecture (ICA). ICA is a protocol for transmitting Windows graphical display data and keyboard, mouse input over a network. WinFrame enables a Windows NT server to function similar to a minicomputer and allows the network users on non-Windows machines will run the Windows application. XenServer also known as virtual machine manager that is hardware virtualization technique allowing multiple concurrent operating system and termed guests to run concurrently in a host machine. Thus this is a server virtualization platform that offers you to virtualize each server on which it is installed and enable to host multiple VMs simultaneously with high performance.
CodingCub also provide placement assistance for our Citrix Server Administration training students and make sure all our students get the good start for their career. We organize mock interviews, experience sharing of the already interview cleared people, set of interview question to get an idea and confidence to crack the interview. CodingCub provides all the necessary support for enhancing knowledge as well as get a tremendous career start. Contact our representatives to get more details about the training and move forward for an enhanced career.
Citrix Training Course syllabus
- Module 1: Understanding The Xendesktop Architecture
- Module 2: Setting Up The Hypervisor
- Module 3: Setting Up The Infrastructure Components
- Module 4: Setting Up Citrix Components
- Module 5: Setting Up Xendesktop Resources
- Module 6: Setting Up Policies
- Module 7: Setting Up Provisioning Services
- Module 8: Preparing The Environment For Rollout
- Module 9: Setting Up Netscaler
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Trainers have 15 years experience
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 8+ experienced in Citrix Server
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
- CCA - Citrix Certified Administrator