Manual Testing Training in Chennai
Here is your best destination for Manual Testing Training in Chennai.Is programming a night mare for you? But dreaming about getting into IT industry, then testing is the best and easy job profile that will fit you. We are here to help you understand and grab this as your career path. We prepare you to write test cases in various test management tools, train you on various bug tracing tools and test case execution in this Manual testing training course at CodingCub technologies, Chennai. We give you the best training on the newly arrived test management tools and bug tracing tools that are used by the companies in which you will get placement. Trust us and join hand with us. We have trained a great number of students who have blossomed successful in the industry. 'CodingCub' serves you with the best training in Chennai in the area of manual testing.
Manual testing is a process of testing the product or software from the end user perspective. You will become the end user and start using the software to find bugs in them. The tester follows a test plan that contains test cases to test various feature of the software or a product. Every company needs manual testing engineers to verify and validate the correctness of the product before it is delivered to the customer. The success of a product is not only depends on the developer but also on the tester because you are the one who approve the developer’s code is bug free.
Call us for the best Manual Testing Training in Chennai. Ask for a Free Demo.
Manual Training Course syllabus
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Integration testing
- Requirement traceability matrix
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 9+ experienced in Manual Software Testing
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
Software Testing Certifications
- QA certifications