MVC Training in Chennai
'College To Corporate', the best MVC Training in Chennai, doesn’t stop the training with MVC. We develop the next level with the knowledge of web application frameworks and make you get placed in top MNCs for replacing Windows with Web and show the real power of MVC to the others in the market. Come to College To Corporate to experience the unique architecture and the real capacity of MVC in the IT Market.
Model-view- controller (MVC), an architectural pattern used for implementing user interfaces. This divides an application into three parts that are interconnected so that it separates the internal representations of the information by the way the information is presented or accepted from the end user. MVC is now extremely popular for web applications designing. There are three components in MVC as the name indicates. Model stores the data which will be retrieved based on the commands from the controllers and updates the view. View represents the output to the user based on the changes done in the model. Last is the controller that sends commands to the model to retrieve information or change the state of the model.
Most of the companies now have drawn back with the Windows GUI and started with Web based GUI. The base for Web based GUI are MVC. To get a strong knowledge to replace the Windows with Web GUI, you need to create a strong foundation in MVC. The best training institute in Chennai for learning MVC is College To Corporate. In College To Corporate we have the best guide for making you learn MVC. Knock the doors of College To Corporate for the best MVC Training in Chennai. You may still feel that MVC does this have that huge opening? To clarify your doubts please step into College To Corporate, the best IT training institute in Chennai.
MVC Training Course syllabus
- Introduction to ASP.NET MVC
- Getting Started with ASP.NET MVC
- Creating a Complete ASP.NET MVC 4 Application
- Using the Razor View Engine
- Industrial-Strength ASP.NET MVC Applications
- View Techniques
- Implementing Navigation in MVC web apps
- MVC State Management
- Additional Techniques
- Using AJAX and jQuery with ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC & LINQ - working with Data
- ASP.NET MVC 4 Techniques & Best Practices
- ASP.NET Web API with MVC
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 8+ experienced in MVC
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
(Sun Microsystems India Pvt Limited)
- Exam 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications