PEGA Training in Chennai
'CodingCub' provides the best PEGA Training in Chennai with an intention to start the career of the students in a unique path. We provide placement assistance for our students in the technology they learn and we have MOUs signed with top MNCs. We always have welcome hands for our students in most of the companies like IBM, HCL, Wipro, CTS, TCS and many high profile companies also. We have a separate team of HR working for placing our students and they work with the HR to find the proper place for the students.
PEGA is a software that gives users a systematic approach to build and deploy process-oriented business management tool developed in Java. Using PEGA we can integrate the rules and process a part of application development and the best examples for this are business process management, customer relationship management, case management, decision management and many more. A Designer Studio acts as an Integrated Development Environment that helps us to build applications and this is a web based that allows the PEGA developer to create and work on this from anywhere and anytime. PEGA is actually not a language, operating system or a database but this is just a framework that is process driven. The biggest advantage of PEGA is we don’t have to start from the scratch for building a system like a conventional programmers. With PEGA we just have to design the business process flow, call center management flow and decide the functionalities rest will be done by PEGA. This seems to be complex but once learnt this is the easiest to use. The heart of PEGA is PegaRULES Process Commander that gives us a platform and interfaces to business and system analyst and to design and build applications in PEGA by the developers. Automation of the work and program code is the main focus of the PEGA.
PEGA has taken the market of business process management and this is used by many organizations because of the mentioned advantages. Through the best PEGA training in Chennai we help you to develop the PEGA developer as well as System and Business analyst. Through our training in PRGA we will guide you to learn how to use PEGA to make rule and process based business management and also to use the developer studio to develop the applications. We have the industries best trainers in PEGA with hand-on on this for more than 10 years and been part of PEGA development to enhance your knowledge on PEGA in a career-oriented and practical way. People having knowledge on Java and not found the right career start can learn PEGA because the software is developed in Java and join the PEGA team for further enhancements and maintenance of the application.
Call us for free demo on PEGA.
Pega Training Course syllabus
- BPM Overview, Project Implementation Methodology, Class Structures & Hierarchy
- Data Modeling
- Process Flow – Flow & Flow Actions, SLA
- User Interface
- Decision Rules
- Declarative rules
- Case Management
- PRPC Database Concepts
- Integration with external systems
- Rule Management & Security
- Performance, PRPC Guardrails & Topics revision
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 3+ experienced in Pega
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
- CCSA (Certified Customer Service System Architect) Exam
- CDA (Certified DCO Architect) Exam
- CLSA (Certified Lead System Architect) Exam
- CPBA (Certified Pega Business Architect) Exam
- CPDC (Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant) exam
- CPMC (Certified Pega Marketing Consultant) Exam
- CSA (Certified System Architect) Exam
- CSPMC (Certified Senior Pega Marketing Consultant) Exam